We all know the dreaded feeling of call resistance - that innate fear of picking up the phone; of being rejected.
Here’s a step-by-step plan to get you into action:
1. Schedule it in: Put it on your calendar!
2. Get yourself in the right mindset: Get over that fear of rejection by visualizing a positive outcome. Remember you’re there to help people!
3. Prep ahead of time: Make as many calls as possible without putting the phone down.
4. Batch your work: Get your calls over within a certain time period
5. Move your body around:: Keep that energy and positivity going, and your clients will hear it!
6. Call people you know aren’t going to answer first: Get in the groove.
7. Be very comfortable with your script: Get comfortable with your script so you don’t sound scripted
8. Give yourself a time limit: don’t do anything else until you are finished; shoot for little chunks with breaks in between.
9. Turn off your mind & take action: just do it!
10. Reward Yourself!
Thoughts? Drop 'em below!
Have a great week!
CEO, JPM Sales Partners
Custom Sales Playbook Designer and Creator of The Sales Launch Code
© JPM Partners, LLC