Two weeks ago I talked about the 6 Pillars of Sales Management and promised I would show you how to automate 5 of the pillars so you can spend more time coaching or more time with customers, which only you can do. These hacks are guaranteed to put more time on your calendar.
- Check email 2x per day - I first learned this from The 4 Hour Work Week . I recommend Noon & 4pm; Avoid using your email as a task list.
- Unroll.me - Rolls up subscriptions and unsubscribes easily
- Youcanbookme.com - + Doodle - For calendar-booking to avoid the back and forth of scheduling.
- Boomerang - Sends back Doodle and email for follow up after a given time so prospects don’t fall through the cracks.
- Google Tasks - Get your life in order and add tasks on the go. Create tasks from emails. Prioritize. I like to add the time it takes to complete so I can easily fill gaps in my calendar & use my timer to stay on task.
- Zapier - Create zaps to automate what you do manually, like sales reports. I have mine on a google form that automatically populates to a spreadsheet that I zap to the people who need it.
- Hire a VA : For everything you can’t automate, a VA can fill in the gaps. I found mine on upwork and we’ve been working together for 7 years! I recommend starting out with small tasks and building up trust. You can also use HelpScout to allow people to manage certain emails without letting them in your account.
Disclaimer: Sometimes I get paid for stuff I recommend.
Have a great week!
CEO, JPM Sales Partners
Custom Sales Playbook Designer and Creator of The Sales Launch Code
© JPM Partners, LLC