A CEO Mindset isn't just for CEO's: you can be an employee and operate at a world-class level with a CEO mindset, or you can be struggling CEO because you're still operating with a status quo mentality. This exercise will develop your own world-class standards of performance:
- Below are mindsets typical of the status quo, and thus generally accepted as true in our society.
- Next to each, write how you think the “world-class” thinks or behaves differently.
- The answer is not always the “opposite;” you need to think outside the box.
- There is no correct answer. These are the standards you are creating.
- Share these Standards of Performance with your team so you can work toward the same vision by creating a visual representation at wordclouds.com
Salary = Security
Work for $$
Work happens M-F 9-5
Save for the future
Own a home
Be a millionaire
Little Risk = Little Gain
Failure = Defeat
Limited by Time, $$
Boss determines income
Plans for next week, month or year
“Money is the root of all evil”
“Every man for himself”
“I can’t afford it”
“I don’t have enough time”
Successful people are lucky
Rich people are greedy
Work 30 years and retire at 65
Have you grabbed my latest freebie yet? It's my very own high converting sales script: The 8 Step Code to Convert Leads to Sales. You can get it here: freescript.jpmpartners.com
Thoughts? Drop 'em below!
Have a great week!
CEO, JPM Sales Partners
Custom Sales Playbook Designer and Creator of The Sales Launch Code
© JPM Partners, LLC