Last week I talked about the 6 Pillars of Sales Management: Recruiting, Training, Motivation, Accountability, Coaching, and Management. I promised I would let you know how to automate 5 of the pillars so you can focus 80% of your time on coaching. Once we make time on your calendar for coaching, we’ll talk about how to coach, which is different from how to train. Ok?
SALES RECRUITING ON AUTOPILOT:
You have some options when it comes to automating recruiting, including outsourcing it. If you have the funds to pay $10-15k per hire for outsourcing, go for it! But if you’re hiring 5 new people a week consistently, that cost can get prohibitive. Salespeople pay for themselves, so if you know how to train and coach them, there should be nothing holding you back from hiring more.
1. Define your Ideal Recruiting Avatar
2. Develop a Compelling Recruiting Message
3. Be everywhere. Do fairs, ads, boards, etc. Test the paid ones, but don’t ignore the free ones. Use IG and FB ads.
5. Remove yourself
6. Phone Screen
7. Group Interview
8. One-on-One Interview
9. Live Presentation
13. Onboarding Meeting, Set Expectations
14. VIP Dinner/ Party for Significant Others
Happy to answer questions about any of these steps below.
Have a great week!
CEO, JPM Sales Partners
Custom Sales Playbook Designer and Creator of The Sales Launch Code
© JPM Partners, LLC