I had to refrain from using expletives in the title because it’s the topic we’re talking about this December at the blog and it’s been itching at me like a
You see, I was raised by an awesome leader who, in his book, “The Spirituality of Success,” after multiple interviews with Entrepreneur of the Year award winners who all apologetically responded that they don't set goals, purports
GOAL SETTING DOESN’T WORK.
On the other hand, everyone else tells me it does.
Now, I’m no stranger to going against the grain.
After all, if only 1% of people are making over $350k in this country, then the other 99% or more are totally wrong, that is, most of the people you will talk to you in your life.
So, who do I believe?
The following spawns more questions than answers, but if it expands your mind for even a second about how goals might
affect our potential,
our view of ourselves,
living our destiny vs. living our fate,
and limiting or expanding us,
then it’s worth diving into some of these questions.